Monday, January 28, 2008

MOVING!

Just wanted everyone to know that we are moving back down to the valley! Chad accepted a job in north Phoenix...we are currently looking for a place to call home up in the Avondale/Anthem area. We have enjoyed living up here in the mountains but kind of getting sick of the cold and snow! Our boys are so excited to be closer to cousins and grandparents as well as "play outside" 365 days out of the year. Chad starts his new job on Feb. 11th. He will be living with my parents with Zoe and Paige for 3 weeks as I stay behind with the boys and work until Feb. 24th. The boys will continue to go to school until Feb. 29. Here i go packing the house again basically by myself for the 3rd time....i should be a professional by now! :) We will keep everyone posted with our new info as we get it!

6 comments:

Cedar said...

Just when we got settled, you have to leave! I am so sad. I am sure you guys will be fine- You can come and stay with us anytime!! When can I come help pack???

Linae said...

Yeah it's always good to come home. Sounds like you will be crazy busy, good luck, I;m thinking of you!

Kristina said...

Oh man! Good luck with that! I would die if I had to be a single mom! :) Keep us posted!!!

Marie said...

So I've been blog hopping (stalking?) for over an hour now, and I happened to find yours. Great to get an update on you since who knows how long it's been since I've seen you. I hope you're doing great. I recently started blogging, so check mine out. fortmcdowell.blogspot.

Ana said...

hey hollie
so you are moving closer cool...
ummhhh.. i just came by to let you know that my sister salena had her twins on Jan 28 .. if you haven't check out her page already ..they were over 6lbs ea. so each a good size.. she's is still at home recovering ..she left the hospital last thursday... anyways just thought you might like to know... sorry about the packing that stinks .. all by yourself ... I wish I was there then I could come and help ya..anyways ..take care ...!!!

vaclaw family said...

Hey, your new place looks really nice, and it sounds like it will make life a little easier for everyone! Miss you guys.