Thursday, August 21, 2008

ALL ABOUT THE GIRLS!

So better late than never! Here are Paige n Zoe on Easter! They both got to pick out what dress they wanted. And no I didnt tell Paige she HAD to get pink and I didnt tell Zoe she HAD to get lavender! :) I dont know maybe that is how it has been for the last 3 1/2 years of their life and that is all they know?? I am trying to buy them different colors. They just dont like any...


Ok so i felt bad only having the black dress when i took their pics last year so i did go onto ebay and thankgoodness i found the red matching one! :)



9 comments:

Jayme said...

Your girls are so dang cute! I think the black and red dresses are super adorable! Call me again and I will let you know where you can see some pics!

Maylene said...

Cute, cute, cute! You would probably go nuts in my favorite store for matching or coordinating clothes...Pumpkin Patch!

amy said...

They are so grown up and so darling! Will we get to see you guys next weekend in Pinedale?

Marie said...

Cute, cute girls! Maybe someday we'll get one of those at our house, but who knows?! The tutu website is tutuheaven.blogspot.com

TZ Crew said...

How fun andthey are sooo cute!

Timar Lu said...

Hi Hollie, sorry it took me so long to answer you. Things have been very crazy around here. It was good to see your name on my blog, I love blog stalkers. Maybe it is because I am soooo good at it. Tell the fam hi and it looks like you're doing great. Welcome back to AZ.

nancyandcort said...

Holy crap Hollie Holyoak! It's been FOREVER! Of course I remember you from the old days in Johnson Ranch ... oh the memories! I feel a song coming on. Anyway, you look fabulous and your kids are BIG! I'm so glad you found me - sorry it took so long to get back to you! Visit me often!

Christi said...

So cute! It was so fun to see your family last weekend. We missed you, though.

Carol said...

oh man i wish i would have known you needed the red one, i have both of those dresses for emma, which she is to big for, i would have just given them to you. your daughters look adorable in their dresses!!