Saturday, January 24, 2009

SCHOOL.....

So i finally realized that i need to be a grown up now and go back to school...funny how that works huh?! I have never enjoyed school and never knew what i wanted to be when i grew up..until now! There are so many jobs out there in the world, but you have to have some type of degree if you want to get paid decent! So i looked into a couple different schools and finally came to a conclusion! Dental assistant! So i start school on February 2nd! It is 38 weeks long! I can do it! :) If i could be pregnant and carry 4 kids for about that length...then there is no reason why i couldnt go to school that long either right? And...there wont be any labor pain at the end! Just the delivery of a diploma! :) Now who can complain about that?? So now i am looking for a part time job! If anyone knows anyone who is a dentist...and would luv to hire me as i am going thru school...that would be fantastic! :) I am a very fast learner and would love to work in that field while i am going thru school!! Wish me luck!!!



4 comments:

My World said...

Good luck!!! Call me when you have a chance! I'd love to visit with you and catch up on everything!

Shenna said...

I'm excited for you! I hope you're able to find something soon.

Carol said...

Good luck with school!! a dipolma sounds a lot better than going through labor again.

Larry 'n' Juls said...

Good luck! I don't envy you. Going to school while being a Mom has got to be tough but you can do it!