Sunday, June 1, 2008

COMING SOON!

I am still alive! Just wanted everyone to know that i will be getting my computer up and running sooner than later! The Tolleson area is treatin us well...the boys just got out of school May 30th and are already bored. The good news is they only have 2 months before they go back! Yahoo!! The first day of school is Aug. 4th. I can't wait to be able to get on my computer at any time again! I am dispatching again...monday-friday 6:30am-3:30pm! Love it! I have my nights and weekends back!! Can we say...i will have a life again??!

5 comments:

Brandon and Mandi Hemming said...

Glad you're coming back- to the blogging world that is :) We've missed ya!!

I'm going private so send me your email address to mandi_hemming@cox.net

Cedar said...

I am glad you're back! Im glad you are liking the move back to "the valley" We miss you up here!

Janan said...

Hollie, Hey! It was good getting to know you a little at Genny's party. Hope you get your computer up and running soon. Life without a computer would kill me.

Jayme said...

Hey Hollie!! It'd Jayme Norton! Someone down in Mesa told me to check out your blog! Your family is so cute! And your home is beautiful! You should send me your e mail address so I can invite you to my blog! I also saw Teasha on your friend list! How is she? I would like to invite her to my blog as well! My e mail is hairdrencher@yahoo.com Hope to hear from you soon!!!

Nikki said...

I am looking forward to your upcoming post.