Monday, December 1, 2008

CHANGE

These last couple of months have been the most difficult for me. A change has happened in my life that has affected alot of people. I just want to say a great big thank you to alot of friends who have given me their ear to hear me and a shoulder to cry on. I am holding strong and excited for what is to come in the future! I moved back into the mesa area and am happy to be back closer to family and friends! So please call or leave me a line so we can catch back up on life! Hope everyone is doing well..my computer crashed a couple months ago and so until i figure out how else to get pics on here these are going to be some pretty plain entries..

7 comments:

Lainie said...

Hollie -

Sorry to hear you're having a tough time. I hope things will get better for you soon! It's so hard when you're in the middle of a crisis to see past it - but things will get better eventually. Hang in there!

Janan said...

Hollie,
Hey lady! It was nice to see you at the little reunion. The volleyball game didn't last long enough . . . i was headed out right as you all headed in! What is that?? ha ha!! It sure was fun to see everyone! Wish we could have gotten Heidi to come! Oh well!

I hope things start looking up soon!!! Take care! And, it always helps me to look for my blessings when dealing with troubles!!

Carol said...

Hey Hollie! I am not sure what is going on but I am sorry you are going through a crappy time right now. I wish I knew something fantastic to say to make you feel better. I hope things start getting better for you really soon. take care! - carol

Shenna said...

We miss you guys too!!! I hope things are going better for you out there - so very far away. :) We will have to make a trip out that way soon!

arizonamama said...

Good to hear from you. Hope you and your children are adjusting well. Keep us posted on how things are going.

Melissa Resch said...

hang in there Holly! Hope all is well!!!!

~ Sara Ann said...

Hi! I found your blog from Stella's and wanted to write you. We're going thru a similar situation. I am from Mesa also, living currently in Houston, have 3 kids and been married 5 years. I'll be going back to Mesa but good grief, it's so hard emotionally. I thought it would be great if we could maybe chat and share stories. docswife1@yahoo.com Sara