Monday, December 22, 2008

Family....




Here we are right after church! Don't think Christmas cards are being sent out this year...please accept my apologies! Too much is going on for me to even go have someone take our pictures...maybe i can do a happy new year card for everyone! I also have a new email address...so please email me so i can update my list...everything was lost when my computer crashed. My new email is hblonde78@gmail.com




Would love to hear from everyone and get updates! I am currently living back in my old house where i grew up! If you need that address please let me know! I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember taking dance lessons in that very house as a kid!

Janan said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I am not doing card this year either!! Wow! That makes a lot of us, huh??

Much Happiness sent your way!!!

Anonymous said...

I am doing really well... we live in Mesa and my mom is in Gilbert. I found your blog through Salena Fa Langford's blog! I keep in touch with David via Facebook and when I saw your blog I was excited to see how you were doing!

Ana said...

I hope you had a good christmas... and wish you the best for the new year...

Bryan and Lyndsey said...

Very cute pictures! I really love them. The kids are huge by the way. Hope to get together soon.are your kids all in school?

JoAnn said...

Hollie -- How I recognize that living room and the many-a-happy hour I spent in there for piano lessons! And family parties. And just running around. :)