Tuesday, October 23, 2007

CUTE GIRLS!

ZOE decided that she wanted to wear a dress on this particular day so I picked her up and let her choose! Good choice I said! Then of course PAIGE had to wear a dress too so mom would say she looked just as cute! So then you can't have them wearing dresses without putting PONIES in their hair so afterall is said and done...I thought to myself...I should take PICTURES! Now all I had to do was pick a location. So I walked out my front door and said go stand in front of the tree! They LOVED it! After I was all done I thought to myself again...I don't think I need to take them to TARGET this weekend when I am down in the valley to get their 3 year old pictures....I can just use these! So there I go again saving Chad some more MONEY! Boy he LOVES it when I do that!! :)Zoe is growing up so fast! She loves it when I do her hair and put lipstick on so she can look pretty!
Paige and her smile! She tries so hard to smile and she still looks funny! Hopefully she grows out of it!


Zoe was hamming it up for me and the camera, but Paige for some reason was acting a little shy for some pictures. Guess you can never have both cooperate at the same time huh?? Maybe one day!

A little bit of a better smile!



Zoe is sooo photogenic! She definitely gets it from her momma!




They can be sweet to one another most times!





By this one they were both saying MORE PICTURES?







4 comments:

Brandon and Mandi Hemming said...

They are SO CUTE!! I love the pics :)

Kristina said...

they are so stinkin' cute!! It good to know people make it 3 years w/twins!! LOL

Cara said...

Super cute, but they ARE twins. Aren't they suppose to be dressed the same? I love the piggies!

Linae said...

Supper cute, I love these!