Wednesday, October 24, 2007

YAHOOOOO FOR SEDONA!!

We were playing Sedona this past Saturday in Sedona at 9am! So instead of leaving by 4am Saturday morning we traveled to Camp Verde and stayed the night! Only a 25 minute drive from there! We got up first thing in the morning and was there by 8am! Holden and Cade were getting very excited...this was their last game. We told Holden if he sacked the quarterback we would give him $5. We also told him if he made a touchdown we would give him $5. Then if they won the game we would give him $5! He could make some good money this game! Pretty good motivation huh? Well lets just catch you up on ONE thing....they had never won a game so far. I wasn't too worried! Then to my surprise...they made a touchdown in the 1st quarter! HOLY COW! I was jumping up and down like a little kid! I had to take a picture for everyone!Then the coach was setting up the secret play!
Cade is giving one of his coaches HIGH 5 after doing a great job out on the field!



In the 3rd quarter they surprised us again and ran the ball in for a 2nd touchdown!!


Meanwhile Zoe and Paige were keeping busy playing with the boys and the rocks!










Zoe seemed really interested in one of the boys! Watch out she may just turn out like her momma! Leading all the boys in her direction! :)





By the end of the game we had actually WON! I couldn't believe it! Or should I say we ALL couldn't believe it!









What a great way to end the season!
GO LIGHTNING!!!



















2 comments:

Ana said...

yayyyee.. how fun.. so how much money did your son score..that day!!! ...LOL..

Jeremy & Echelle Slade said...

Hollie! It is Echelle! I saw your comment on Linae's blog! How are you doing? Your blog is so cute. I can't believe you have a 9year old, has it really been that long! How have you been? where are you living. my husband is from the white mountains. He grew up in Eagar. I am really glad to see everything is going good! Talk to you soon!