Monday, October 29, 2007

HUSBAND TAG!

WHERE DID WE MEET? The first time was at a guys house that I was dating....the second time was at the same house but I was no longer dating that same guy!

WHERE WAS OUR FIRST DATE? This is a good one! That was first day of lifeguarding for me since it was memorial day, but he did ask me to go tube down the salt river...so after I was done guarding he came over and picked me up and we went back to his apartment cuz of course he got BURNED all over his chest from tubing and he asked if I would rub aloe vera gel over his burned areas! NO PROBLEM I SAID!! :)

FIRST KISS? Well how can you resist a kiss when you are rubbing aloe vera gel all over a HOT GUYS chest? No more comments on this one! :)

HOW LONG DID WE DATE? Well let me think about this one...ONE WEEK! We were engaged for 2 months and then married!

WHEN AND WHERE WE WERE MARRIED? We got married on AUG. 9, 1997 in good ole MESA ARIZONA!

HOW WAS THE RECEPTION? Great...we had it at our good friends house and walked around and talked! Chad had his buddies park his truck at the hotel in Scottsdale so it couldn't be destroyed by anyone and my mom had a limo come pick us up! IT WAS AMAZING! I thought we were so cool!

HOW WAS THE HONEYMOON? Awesome! We drove up to Durango Colorado! Enough said.... I wish we lived there!

I don't have any pictures of us on our computer from way back then so I will post one later if I can find one!

2 comments:

Ana said...

I always love reading how two people meet.. it's fun!! I love the story!!!

Ana said...

Hey Hollie,
I told salena about Blake and she said ... yeah steven would probably love to talk to him.. also blake commented on my blog .. but I couldn't get on to his do you have his blogspot address..?? anyways .. how have you been lately ???..Have a Nice WEEKEND!!!!